By signing up to the MITIE Professional membership option or through the Educational Bundle (participating educational institutions) MITIE members* are able to access an impressive variety of CoSN member benefits for Education Technology professionals
- Discounted Certification prep and exam materials
- Free 6-part webinar series, and access to past webinar archives ($650USD value)
- Discounts on CoSN Online Courses
- Access to the CoSN Network, our member only online community
- Discounted and free CoSN resources- toolkits, EdtechNext reports
- A Member only CoSN Connect Newsletter
- Eligibility to post to the CoSN blog
- Posting job notices on the CoSN job board at a discount.
- The ability to nominate staff members for CoSN awards
- Free and discounted attendance to CoSN events (including CTO Clinics, Forums, and the CoSN Annual Conference)
- Eligibility for Tech Transitions and Retired Membership - Individuals who are retired, graduate assistant, independent researcher or consultant can be individual members.
To access to these benefits at no cost until 30th June 2018 simply sign-up as a Professional member (individual) or through the Educational Bundle option.
* Except for those Australian organisations that were existing COSN institutional members prior to January 1st 2018, access to these CoSN benefits is an exclusive benefit available only to MITIE members.